Monday, July 23, 2012

Flame-less candles are the way to go!


Everyone love candles, but we all know the pitfalls of such a product- they are messy, they are unsafe & sometimes they don't last very long... so when I found out about battery operated tea light candles I was interested to know more. I was skeptical that they would be able to provide a nice effect, but I also didn't want to have to deal with any of the pitfalls of real votives at my reception. So I did some searching on the web & came across a company called Candles Recharge. Turns out they have been specializing in flame-less candles since 2007 & looked to really know their stuff.

I had a look around their site & saw that they had battery operated & rechargeable versions of these types of candles- however for my budget I was going to be using the battery operated candles if I was going to use them at all that is. I decided that I would call the toll free number & ask some questions about these flame-less battery operated tea light candles to help me decide if I would use them at my reception. So I called the number & spoke to a very helpful & polite woman called Danielle, who was more than happy to answer any questions I had about her products. Turns out that she was the owner of the business & answers every call & email personally!

I asked Danielle:
- How long they last? Up to 40 hours
- Are they well made? Yes, definitely, I personally tested the candles to make sure I was selling a quality product
- Do they ever get hot? They will never get hot to the touch due to the LED globes we use
- Can I use them in any holder? Yes they will fit into almost anything, & seeing as there is no flame you have wider options for using them
- Do they give off a good light? Yes, customers have been very pleased with the amount of light that they do give off
- Can I use them indoors or outdoors? Yes of course, they are perfect for either situation & even more so for outdoors as they will never be affected by elements such as wind. They aren't water proof though so be mindful of getting them wet, as they probably won't work after that
- Do you offer a bulk buy discount? Yes we do offer discounts to customers that want to order in bulk, typically orders for 100+ battery operated tea light candles qualify for discounts being applied.

As I only needed 48 battery operated tea light candles I then ended our conversation & proceeded to buy my 4 lots of 12 through their website - http://www.candlesrecharge.com which was super simple & very easy. I loved the fact that they use Paypal to securely process my credit card details as well!

About 8 days later I received my order of battery operated tea light candles & I was thrilled. They were everything that Danielle said they would be. We used them at our reception which was a modest outdoor affair & they created the perfect ambiance & best of all we didn't have to worry about them for the rest of the night- you literally just switch them on & forget about them! We used our flame-less battery operated tea light candles in an assortment of paper lanterns & glass votives. And better yet- we now have them at home to use whenever we feel like it.

Here are the details of Candles Recharge so that you too can buy Danielle's great candles for your reception or event!

No comments:

Post a Comment